Thursday, December 22, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Eudora is amazing!!
Its powder blue - Im gonna have the sleeves cut off and pull string put in the collar - the hardest part will be the large collar / and making it so I dont look like a huge gal xo
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
I loved the smells and the special canning tongs, and the popping of the lids when they sealed
Here are some reasons why-
-------------------For a Picnic--------------------------------
If you are going on a picnic, fill jars with lemonade or tea 1 inch less then jar..and add some cut lemons.
*place upright in freezer for at least an hour.
-Just as your about to leave take the jars out of the freezer , have cloth napkins ready (you should anyway --it's a picnic!--- wrap the jars with the napkins and place in picnic basket . This also keep your food cold , when you get there its perfect .
|another great idea-- is to use - Mason Jars for weddings!! |
Makes a wonderful design for the invite
|another amazing wedding invite|
|Perfect for a wedding simply and perfect ..and cheap|
|Why not buy some beach sand, or save some from the beach, and make this swell votive|
Try goodwill/ garage sales are usually the best/ save then up , have a party us the heck out of them if they break .....who cares you have a case more----plus drinking out of plastic is gross!!!!
|perfect for kids birthday partys|
Perfect setting, for a wedding, kids party, anniversary
-Romantic, lovely and fun
Another really neat thing to do is , every time you go on vacation, take a mason jar, unless your on an airplane a plastic bag - that can later be placed in a jar.
You can save shells , beach sand, rocks, beach glass, it will be like a time capsule from your trip.
I save all cool shaped glass jars with lids -
They are also great for crackers, open candy.
Its so much cooler to see jars full of pancake mix and not the boxes.
And it will stay fresh longer! !! B-O-N-U-S!!!!!!!
|This image even smells like summer to me !!!!!!!!!!|
I love that they make the battery powered candles, perfect when you have small kids, unless your is like mine and turns them off -:)
Sunday, July 31, 2011
I did not like them at all in the beginning . But now they are my favorite!
Im gonna show some examples-because Im super visual .
then Im gonna give you a step by step-
Items needed- Gel (pink or green) you can but a gallon for cheap at an ethnic store. Rat tail comb, Hair clips, mirror , pin curl clips (see below)
on another note pin curl clips are amazing for making hair flowers!
|Pin curls by Rebecca Gohl/ photo Cleaver creations 2010|
- Get your hair completely wet
- section hair into sections/other wise you will get lost
- add the pink of green gel into on section at a time,this help me make sure i have completely cover all the hair
- make rows an inch think either vertically or horizontal sections- I usually start in the back - thats just me- Im gonna post examples
- you take your rat tail comb and take a tiny square piece over-directing if you want more volume- and fingering it around your finger until its smooth then use the clip to secure it This is difficult at first but if you keep on you will be able to do your own set by feel while you are watching tv.
- After all the c shaped curl are going the right direction and are ready -you can go on with your day or go under a hooded dryer.
Another way to do Pin curls -is with a curling iron
-I use a marcel Iron
-setting spray is a must-
*Kendra ,styling mist
*Hot sets, by Redkin
both work really well but I find it depends on hair texture
|pin curls/ over directed|
|here is where I use hair pins while doing make up|